The Washington State Conservation Commission (SCC) main office in Lacey is open to visitors. We look forward to seeing you!
We encourage you to please make an appointment in advance. Our staff has busy work schedules, and many continue to telework. Appointments help us ensure the appropriate team member is available when you stop by.
Follow these steps to schedule an appointment:
- Get in touch with the staff member you want to see to request an appointment. See our Commission Staff page for contact information.
- Within 12 hours of your appointment, complete this online health screening. Our agency leases space from the Department of Ecology, and this is required before entering their building. If there are multiple people in your party, each of you must complete the screening separately. Use the kiosk at the Ecology building entrance or your mobile phone if you forget to complete your health screening ahead of time. There’s a QR code at the Ecology entryway for easy access to the health screening app on your phone.
On page two of the health screening, select Lori Gonzalez from the dropdown under “Who is your Ecology contact for your visit?” Also on page two, select “Headquarters Building” under Location.
- Please wash/sanitize hands before entering and practice social distancing while in the building.
What to expect from us:
The health of our staff and our visitors is very important to us. We continue to follow safety measures in accordance with the state’s COVID-19 recovery plan. Here’s what you can expect when you meet with us:
- Our staff will wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- It may be quiet in the office — many of our staff continue to work remotely.
- Our building and our meeting area in particular will have increased cleaning and sanitization.
- We continue to review and reevaluate our office protocols as the situation evolves, always keeping safety as a priority and relying on expert guidance. Future changes to our protocols will be posted on our website.
Please contact Lori Gonzalez (firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-407-7417) if you have questions about visiting us.